Happy Father’s Day! To celebrate, Fran and Rhiannon gave me this card which they made themselves. I thought it was so pretty I decided to share it with the world.
Happy Father’s Day
Books by Carl McColman
- Communion and the Broken Body September 13, 2009
- Of Death, Dementia, and Dear Old Friends November 11, 2010
- Wasting Time with God May 11, 2010
- Of Atheists and Apophatics… November 26, 2010
- Concerning Spiritual Noise, (Lack of) Inner Silence, and Singlemindedness October 25, 2010
- Benedictine Spirituality and the Community of Hope April 24, 2013
- Does God = Consciousness? April 12, 2013
- Carmelite Review reviews “Answering the Contemplative Call” April 11, 2013
- Concerning Stillness, Songs, and Soul Friends March 26, 2013
- Simplicity and Silence March 22, 2013
- Jacob: Not a jam band but since you brought up progressiv...
- jacthehat: I really struggle with the divisions of others, as...
- A Christian: I happened upon this blog post today while doing s...
- theperkster: Church leaders pay a high price for excluding cont...
- Eric Robert Nielsen: Hi Ellen, I think the word intellect is being con...
Bible book reviews Books C. S. Lewis Carl McColman Celtic Christianity Christianity Christian mysticism Christian spirituality Contemplation contemplative prayer Current events Evelyn Underhill Evening at Emory faith Family God humor interfaith dialogue Ireland Julian of Norwich Ken Wilber Lectio Divina Love meditation Monastery of the Holy Spirit monasticism Music Mysticism Neo-Monasticism Patheos photography Phyllis Tickle Prayer Quotations Quote for the Day Reviews Richard Rohr Shane Claiborne silence spirituality The Cloud of Unknowing Thomas Merton Wild Goose Festival Writing